|Liturgical Year Activities
Catholics remember and celebrate Mary in many ways. Below are some activities you can use with children to help remember and celebrate Mary.
1. Read the story of the Annunciation (Luke 1:26-38).
2. Read the story of the Visitation (Luke 1:39-45).
3. Teach thechildren how to pray the rosary.
4. Pray together
send us you Sprit to help us live
as followers of your Son, Jesus Christ.
Help us to remember Mary.
May she help us say yes!
We ask your blessing upon us
in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
5. Revisit the lessons on Mary in your Faith First® Legacy Edition books.
Grade 1: chapters 4 and 8
Grade 2: chapters 10 and 23
Grade 3: chapters 3, 5 and 10
Grade 4: chapters 4, 8 and 10
Grade 5: chapters 3, 6 and 10
Grade 6: chapters 7, 9 and 23
Junior High, Morality: chapter 7
Junior High, Mystery of God: chapters 6 and 12
At Home Family Guide: theme 19
6. Additional prayers can be found as follows:
Faith First® Called to Prayer book for primary grades 1-3, pages 22-25 and 29
Faith First® Called to Prayer book for intermediate grades 4-6, pages 22-25 and 29
Faith First® Called to Prayer book for junior high, pages 22-25 and 29